Blog Entry
It has been long since I last seeing my college friends (put aside Ita and Ajoi...hehe) due to the industrial training (that is so cumpulsory even i dont like it...huhu) made by suck-ish cosmopoint...hehe!!
Last time i met Cs, Chee n Putek was when i sent my report (that is so copy+paste...agaga) for the training last month i guess. Hurm...other peers?? Probably history... never bother to msg or call...blablabla...
Now its just like im creating my new world with new peeps in it...even im longing to meet all my college frens..blah~ I think i juzt wanna forget d past n move on...but seriously im not that type of person dat easily forgets ppl...
Hurm wut should i do?? I seriously kinda feel a bit empty la...missing d laugh n tears...n mostly vomit!! huhu classic... ok enough bout that...
Listening to 2pm's new song "I Hate You" makes my heart beats fastly.. Am I hating someone?? huhuhu....NOPE!! i dont hold grugde on ppl simply bcoz we dont know when we r going to die n its impossible for us to seek for forgiveness later on rite?? but y do i feel like i juzt hate dat someone?? huhu or maybe dat someone is hating me??? i dunno all i wanna say to dat someone is "Im Sorry" even i already said this to dat someone but dat someone cant juzt simply forgives.....hurm....wut did i do that is soo wrong dat makes it impossible to forgive???
Grrr....im so tired of thinking simply bcoz i have so many works to do n so many things to think about.... maybe i juzt have to assume dat everything is fine n as i said earlier...juz move on...so~ d moral of this story is...do not play with fire!? huhuhuhu
fin (5.00 a.m.) ;)

0 Responses to 'Missing..'
Post a Comment